When it comes to the student experience we know that you want to be a trusted guide, from recruiting to graduation. Engage Summit brings the best minds in higher ed together to give you the strategy and tools to create a cohesive student experience — from start to finish.
Explore the latest technologies, increase your skillset, and gain insights into today’s students, to deliver the most personalized digital engagement experience every step of the way.
Of practical ideas and innovative brainstorming to get your team more student-centered.
Choose from industry presentations and Element451 product sessions.
The number of takeaways you’ll gain from new connections and industry experts.
Keynote, Stan Phelps, brings insight into consumer behavior that will help you get into the mindset of today’s learners to cater to their expectations and connect in meaningful ways that resonate. We’ll explore:
• Tools for improving the customer experience for students
• Simple skills to drive value and reduce effort
• The need for empathy and exceeding expectations
• Actionable ways to build stronger relationships with students
Corinne Hancock’s work as a chaos coach will explore ways to build collaborative teams that are focused on student-centered outcomes and delivering cohesive experiences throughout the entire lifecycle. Together we’ll take a look at:
• Strategies for preparing and thriving in times of chaos
• Tools to improve your team collaboration and communication
• How to stay focused on your unique mission
• Tangible ways to reach departmental and strategic goals
Current Element451 users are welcome to join us on Thursday, June 29. You’ll get highly impactful and hands-on workshops to get the most out of your platform. We’ll equip you to maximize your use of Element451 and better connect with today’s students. Plus, you’ll get a first look at all the new features.
View our video library to see last year's sessions and get inspired.
Individual rate: $199
Group rate: $99/pp
Virtual rate: $99
Thursday Add-On: $200/pp
Raleigh, North Carolina
Tues June 27: 8 am - 5 pm EDT
Wed June 28: 8 am - 4 pm EDT
Thurs June 29: 8 am - 3 pm EDT
Lab Day and Workshops for Customers
Well, anyone who wants to be better at their job and have a great time doing it. After that, anyone who wants to build stronger relationships with students and peers and believes that when we make outreach personal, everybody wins.
• VPs of Enrollment
• Directors of Admissions
• Marketing Directors
• Content Creators and Strategists
We believe it shouldn't be so hard to provide the relevant interactions today’s students expect. From hands-on workshops to top-notch speakers, join us this summer in Raleigh for a seriously engaging line-up that will transform how your school engages with students. See what last year's sessions were all about and get ready to:
• Learn from industry leaders
• Get inspired by success stories
• Build a high-performing team
• Explore the latest tech innovations
• Network with peers from around the country