Engage Summit unites the brightest minds in higher education, offering you the strategies and tools to step into the next generation of student engagement, supercharged by AI for peak effectiveness.
Explore the latest technologies, increase your skillset, and gain insights into today’s students and practical tech innovations, to deliver the most personalized digital engagement experience every step of the way.
Of practical ideas and innovative brainstorming to get your team more student-centered.
Choose from industry sessions with award-winning presenters and Element451 product sessions.
The number of takeaways you’ll gain from new connections and industry experts.
Get into the mindset of today’s learners to cater to their expectations and connect in meaningful ways that resonate. We’ll explore:
• How AI can streamline your workflow to provide a better student experience
• Actionable ways to build stronger relationships with students
• Simple skills to drive value and reduce effort
Build collaborative teams that are focused on student-centered outcomes and delivering cohesive experiences throughout the entire lifecycle. Together we’ll take a look at:
• How to stay focused on your unique mission
• Tangible ways to reach departmental and strategic goals
• Practical ways to improve collaboration, communication, and effectiveness
• Ways to boost team productivity to new levels with AI
Current Element451 users are welcome to stay for Day 3. You’ll get highly impactful and hands-on workshops to get the most out of your platform. We’ll equip you to maximize your use of Element451 and better connect with today’s students. Plus, you’ll get a first look at all the new features and stay ahead of the curve with exclusive AI learnings.
View our video library to see last year's sessions and get inspired.
Join us at one of the most historic event venues in the heart of downtown Durham.
324 Blackwell St. #700, Durham, NC
Early bird individual rate: $149
Individual rate: $199
Group rate: $99/pp
Thursday Add-On: $200/pp
324 Blackwell St. #700
Durham, North Carolina
June 25-26, 2024
Well, anyone who wants to be better at their job and have a great time doing it. After that, anyone who wants to build stronger relationships with students and peers and believes that when we make outreach personal, everybody wins.
• VPs of Enrollment
• Directors of Admissions
• Marketing Directors
• Content Creators and Strategists
The Engage Summit is not just a user conference. It's a premier event where ideas ignite action to propel higher ed forward.
We believe it shouldn't be so hard to provide the relevant interactions today’s students expect. From hands-on workshops to top-notch speakers, join us next summer in Durham for a seriously engaging line-up that will transform how your school engages with students. See what last year's sessions were all about and get ready to:
• Learn from industry leaders
• Get inspired by success stories
• Build a high-performing team
• Explore AI + the latest tech innovations
• Network with peers from around the country